This Week's Pageviews

Do you often feel overwhelmed, fatigued, or paralyzed by stress? You’re not the only one in this chaotic modern life. I know the feeling all too well, and hate it, which is why I created this blog. Meditation will be your key to a less anxiety-ridden lifestyle. I promise!

Finding Peace: Affirmations for People on the Autism Spectrum




==> Living With Aspergers: Help for Couples


Warm, peaceful energy surrounds me.
The only thing I need to do right now is breathe.
Life is good - right here - right now.
Exhaling, my shoulders drop and become very relaxed.  
I accept and appreciate  myself unconditionally.
I'm a river of peace and well-being .
I'm an island of peace, in a sea of doubt.
I'm aware of all the beauty around me.
I easily shift my heart and mind to feel calm.
I release my past and live with peace and serenity.
I connect with the reassuring silence of my Soul.
I connect with what is serene and positive around me.
I discover tranquility in those around me and respond to them with tranquility.
I experience a sense of serenity with every breath I take.
I'm grateful for all of the abundance that flows into my world.
I let go of stress and embrace peace.   
I let go of dread and embrace passion.
I exude peace and love to others.
I bring harmony with me into the world.
Inside me lies a great river of serenity.
My mind is at rest , like a quiet lake at dawn.
My need to feel peaceful is being fully met.
21 Science-Based Benefits of Meditation:

1. Builds your ability to redirect and maintain attention (as little as 4 days of short meditations can have an effect).

2. Decreases blood pressure (not only during meditation, but also over time in people who meditate regularly).

3. Diminishes the perception of pain in the brain (may help treat chronic pain when used as a supplement to physical therapy).

4. Helps alleviate depression.

5. Helps fight age-related memory loss and dementia.

6. Helps reduce anxiety-related mental health issues (e.g., social anxiety, phobias, OCD).

7. Helps reduce stress.

8. Helps with weight lose.

9. Helps you avoid triggers for unwanted impulses.

10. Helps you recover from addiction and redirect other unwanted habits.

11. Helps you to "know yourself" (a starting point for making positive changes in your life).

12. Helps you to become aware of thoughts, feelings or impulses that you normally suppress.

13. Helps you to create a more positive outlook on life.

14. Helps you to develop positive feelings - first toward yourself - and then toward others.

15. Helps you to relax and control the "runaway" thoughts that interfere with sleep.

16. Increases memory and mental clarity.

17. Increases positivity, empathy, and compassionate behavior toward others.

18. Reduces stress on the heart and arteries, helping prevent heart disease.

19. Reduces symptoms in people with stress-triggered medical conditions.

20. Rids your mind of unwanted distractions and ruminations.

21. Shortens the time it takes to fall asleep - and helps increase sleep quality.

Popular Posts

Join Our Facebook Support Group

Contact Form - I Would Love To Hear From You

Name

Email *

Message *